If you’re looking for a storage Christchurch solution, then we recommend that you use a company like the one our friends have at Storage Direct that will drop off their storage containers to your house, rather than you having to go to their warehouse or their yard to drop off your items to be stored in the containers kept onsite. All that is required of you then is to fill up the containers. Storage Direct will then come and pick up the containers from your house, and then store them safely in their warehouse.
This has several advantages for you:
- Firstly, it means you don’t need to hire or buy a trailer to lug all of your items to their warehouse. This saves you money that you can put towards other things.
- Secondly, it saves you a lot of time. It means you don’t have to move all of your stuff to their yard. And it also means you don’t need to do multiple trips to move it there, as usually people will need to do multiple trips to get all of their stuff as trailers are only so big.
- Thirdly, it makes it safer and more secure for your items. You don’t have to worry about anything falling out of your trailer while you’re lugging your items all across town to their yard.
- Fourthly, if you live out in Kaipoi area or another suburb on the outskirts of Christchurch, this will be a lifesaver. Imagine having to transport all of your household goods to store in in Christchurch at a yard – and then having to do multiple round trips because you couldn’t fit all of your household items into a single trailer load.
- Fifth, it will save your back and body from strain. Having to load items twice (firstly onto the trailer, secondly into the container) is a lot of effort.
All of that can be solved with Storage Direct, as their Christchurch storage yard doesn’t require you to drop off your stuff to them. They will bring the container to you and will place it in your property, and let you load the items as you wish. When finished, simply lock up your container and their friendly staff will come and collect it the next day. They’ll then take it back to their yard which is locked and secure, keeping your items safe. While we recommend you still purchase insurance for your items, you can feel secure in the knowledge that their warehouse is locked, monitored and safe.